We welcome you to ScholarX Platform, a community for medical students, dental students and doctors.
All members are welcome to share posts in the community, so long as they abide by our posting guidelines.
Here’s what we love to see:
- Sharing of insightful, thought-provoking posts
- Members connecting with one another directly to offer support
- Inviting new members to join
- Lively, civil discussions
- Member collaboration on community projects
- Detailed feedback and suggestions that will improve our product/service/platform for everyone
By joining this site, you agree to treat all community members in a civil manner. Abuse of any kind will result in your community membership being revoked.
In order to provide a great community experience for everyone, we ask that you avoid:
- Posting sexually explicit text, pictures or videos
- Using excessive profanity
- Making physical threats
- Publicly publishing your (or anyone else’s) personal contact information (like your phone number or home address)
- Unsolicited advertising or marketing activities
- Spamming or posting duplicate content
While we do not moderate all posts to the site, we reserve the right to remove any content at any time. In addition, you understand that the administrators of this site may suspend or ban you from the site at any time, for any reason, without notice.
When you post any content in this community, you give us the right to use, republish, edit or delete it for any purpose. We may also use your content for marketing purposes.
We respect your privacy. We do not share or sell your personal data with any third parties for any reason.
We will not send you any unsolicited communications that do not directly relate to your participation in this community. You can control the communications/notifications you receive via your profile settings.
You have the right to deactivate, delete or download your own profile information. To view these options, click your username/avatar and see “settings.” In accordance with GDPR guidelines, deletion is irrevocable, so use caution before applying that option!
Community Administrator and Management Team
If you have any questions about these community guidelines, please contact Dr. Jayant Ramawat. Your current moderator team includes @drjayant